$75,000 to $80,000
Education Requirements: High School Diploma
- Technical assistance and mentoring to desktop support team as needed.
- Perform troubleshooting of supported desktop operating systems and applications.
- Provide daily written updates of status of current open tickets, issues and projects.
- Perform desktop and laptop deployments
- Support Outlook 2010-16 for Exchange, Office 365 and mobile devices
- Perform troubleshooting involving network connectivity issues, support windows server and virtual environments.
- Proficient at customer knowledge transfer and documentation.
- 3+ years of desktop support: Windows, Win 7/10.MACOS 10.X, Outlook 2010-16, IPhone, IPad, Microsoft desktop applications including Office 365; networking and server experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a systems administrator is preferred.
- Ability to apply judgment, implement solutions, and resolve conflicts, all in a multi-tasked, fast-paced environment.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202