CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
$70,000 to $80,000 Depending on Experience with Excellent Benefits
Education Requirements: Bachelor`s Degree
- Receive and coordinate compilation of request for proposals, reviews project proposal components.
- Develops and implements the strategic planning and execution of assigned construction projects.
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated capital projects.
- Establishes work plan and manages contractors to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Provides all facets of construction management for all phases of preconstruction through construction completion.
- Responsible for quality control and safety performance.
- Project management including following specifications, design adaptation to ensure end product meets design and specification requirements.
- Maintains project data in accordance with company standards to ensure that accurate and current data are available for control measurements on all assigned projects.
- Ensures the delivery of consistent and accurate management reporting to accelerate decision making.
- Continuously monitor performance using recognized tools and software.
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Science or Engineering is required. Masters Degree optional.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in general contracting / construction management required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) ideal or ability to attain within 1 year of employment.
- Construction Management experience including scheduling and financial management.
- Project management software experience (Microsoft Project, Primavera, etc.).
- Broad based business acumen and understanding of operational and budgetary expectations.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202