AIRCRAFT - PARTS INSPECTOR
$55,000 to $65,000
Education Requirements: High School Diploma
- Assuring the quality of materials, processes and workmanship is acceptable
- Inspect incoming and outgoing products
- First Part Buyoffs
- Performing required inspections on assigned aircraft and products. Required to release aircraft for return to service after work has been accomplished on aircraft or product.
- Perform inspection activities on raw material, machined parts, special processes and fabricated components.
- Quality Control or Quality Assurance experience
- Experience utilizing measuring equipment
- Know the difference between accuracy and precision and be able to select the appropriate measuring tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of various calibrated measuring devices, proper measuring techniques, Engineering Drawing and Blueprint reading/interpreting experience required.
- Proficiency in the use of inspection aides, test equipment and techniques to determine quality or airworthiness.
- AS9100C background
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202