HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
$30 to $36 Hourly
Kansas City Area
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or GED
Commercial Building Controls - Service company is currently seeking HVAC Service Technicians in the Kansas City area.
- Performs controls system inspections, service and troubleshooting.
- Writes and troubleshoots programming.
- Modifies graphics and database.
- Performs control system upgrades.
- Completes final critical adjustments and calibration on mechanical/control equipment following owners manual instructions.
- Provides customer service by responding to service calls to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Provides technical assistance and training as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in an HVAC and mechanical capacity.
- 2+ of experience in systems as a systems/mechanical specialist.
- Strong knowledge of building automation systems, HVAC, mechanical systems, electrical concepts, and operations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Valid driver license
- Technical school certificates
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202