$65,000 to $75,000
Education Requirements: Bachelor`s Degree
Searching for a Sales Engineer to act as the primary technical interface for Key Accounts and act as the link between sales and engineering teams.
- Directly support Key Account Managers as the technical expert on products to secure design and manage technical support of the customer.
- Identify and provide reliable, cost effective solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Responsible for drafting conceptual design sketches via AutoCad/Inventor 3-D and coordinating the sampling of products to customers.
- Works as a team with Key Account Managers, Sales Coordinators and Project Engineers supporting customers in the successful implementation of product requirements.
- Point of contact for technical inquires.
- Coordinates with Project Engineer for any new product designs needed for initial conceptual sketches and tooling quotes.
- Works in conjunction with Regional Sales Manager and Sales Coordinator to quote for approval by the customer.
- Will travel to customer locations working with their engineering group to develop cost effective creative solutions for their application requirements.
- Bachelor`s Degree with successful experience in a manufacturing/industrial design role.
- 2 years of experience with customer focused projects.
- Experience using 2D and/or 3D software (i.e., CATIA, Autodesk, Solidworks, Pro-E, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Prior experience in a new product development role with ability to manage multiple projects.
- Experience in the design of control systems.
- Experience with ERP system, or MRP systems.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202