$50,000 to $60,000
El Dorado, KS
Education Requirements: High School Diploma
- Assigns and manages the appropriate resources to complete customer facility management and maintenance objectives.
- Documents and monitors each step of projects to ensure delivery is on time and on budget.
- Maintains high level of self-organization and employs strong communications skills to provide excellent customer service and proficient vendor management.
- Facilitates and coordinates external third parties/vendors to successfully execute projects for customers.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously using independent judgement and discretion.
- Proactively monitors and assesses project status ad project progression to minimize unnecessary risk to timeline and budget.
- Manages changes to project scope, schedule, and cost.
- Competently manages and maintains customer relationships and third party/vendor relationships.
- Process a minimum of 50 work orders per day.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous Project Manager experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202