$13 - $15 Hourly
Education Requirements: High School
- Assists in servicing and replacing minor plumbing fixtures.
- Performs minor electrical work not requiring a licensed electrician such as replacing light bulbs, ballast, and fuses.
- Assists in minor carpentry and repair work.
- Maintain machinery, equipment and tools by cleaning, lubricating, greasing, oiling to ensure optimum working order.
- Operates, cleans and maintains hand and power tools, air compressors and painting equipment.
- Prepares surfaces for plaster or cement work by taping joints on sheetrock, caulking and waterproofing walls and cracks in floors, etc. by using appropriate tools and equipment.
- Prepares surfaces for painting using appropriate tools, equipment, and techniques.
- Applies paint, varnish, and stain to all types of surfaces in order to protect and beautify surfaces using appropriate tools and equipment.
- Inspects interior and exterior of buildings and facilities for appearance, cleanliness, and sanitary conditions.
- Maintains the cleanliness and appearance of floors by sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming.
- Washes interior surfaces of buildings such as walls, ceilings, windows, etc. using appropriate supplies and equipment.
- Empties waste receptacles and disposes of refuse.
- Sweeps exterior walkways, waters landscape, plants flowers, weeds, picks up trash, and performs snow removal of driveways and walkways.
- Will complete ground maintenance to keep buildings and grounds looking good and free of hazards.
- Graduation from high school.
- Minimum of one year of general building repair and maintenance.
- Abilities to perform physical labor, and to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to apply safe work practices on the job.
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports.
- Ability to work effectively with the public and employees.
- Must have the physical stamina and endurance to squat, climb, stand for long periods, and be able to safely lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must pass a background screening including DMV check.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must possess excellent people skills and work well in a team environment.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202