$70,000 to $80,000
Education Requirements: Bachelor`s Degree
- Ensure the smooth operation of Information Systems to provide maximum performance and availability
- Provide technical support for voice and data network systems
- Create and maintain relevant policy and documentation
- Make recommendations as to hardware and software standards, and work projects as needed to keep systems current while meeting business needs and expectations.
- Assist in the design and implementation of complex, multi-faceted information systems.
- Analyze network topology to ensure efficient integration between multiple systems.
- Coordinate purchasing and implementation of hardware/software and work with subcontractors as needed.
- Provide customer service oriented technical support to end-users, including non-technical personnel.
- Provide Cyber Security end-user training, investigation and enforcement.
- Participate in special projects including system upgrades, expansions and deployments as needed.
- Respond to incidents, triage server environments and resolve issues both locally and at client sites.
- Patch management of PC/Server fleet, switches, routers, firewalls, etc.
- Development and maintenance of PC images.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, and/or work experience.
- 10+ years of directly related experience is required.
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Windows server systems, including Active Directory and Exchange (On-Prem 2016).
- A solid understanding of ITAR, SOX and NIST/DFARS compliance.
- Recent experience with Patch Management systems.
- Recent experience with PC Imaging systems.
- Recent experience administrating Enterprise class WiFi (Cisco preferred).
- Recent experience administrating VoIP Phone systems (Cisco CUC/CUCM preferred).
- Experience in TCP/IP networking, routing and a solid understanding of routers, firewalls, switches and security appliances.
- Computer hardware troubleshooting skills and printer management.
- A good working knowledge of VMWare 6.X and associated functions (VSphere management, VM creation, snapshotting, DRS, VMotion, etc.).
- A broad understanding of ERP systems.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202