$70,000 to $88,000
Education Requirements: Bachelor`s Degree
Growth opening for a Project Engineer that will provide quality products and support to customers and prospective clients.
- Assists the Sales Department in supporting customers in implementation of new or existing product requirements.
- Travel to customer locations aiding customer engineers in the application and design of control systems on their equipment.
- Works in conjunction with various internal and external departments to design, prototype, test and sample new products for approval by the customer.
- Coordinates tool design, manufacturing and first part approval of new parts, assemblies and supports production in the manufacturing of products.
- Responsible for finalized bills of material, planning and initiates production product launch.
- Bachelor`s of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related equivalent.
- 5+ years in the management of engineering projects, manufacturing and process capability with product design.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Inventor 3-D and/or Pro-E software, and a thorough understanding of Windows Office operating systems.
- Experience in the design of parts and components for various equipment specifications.
- Familiarity with LEAN initiatives and environmental issues.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202