$16 to $18 Hourly
Education Requirements: High School Diploma
Completes new motor assembly and motor overhaul in accordance with approved procedures and production schedule.
- Disassembles, cleans, repairs, and reassembles overhaul motors, following approved procedures. Completes part usage and repair order forms, and related forms, as required.
- Assembles new motors, armatures, field windings, following approved procedures.
- Delivers assembled items to Quality Assurance (QA) for test and calibration. May perform test and calibration under QA supervision, using test equipment. Informs QA of any part rejections.
- Uses precision measuring instruments and light hand tools to accomplish work.
- Uses winding equipment to accomplish work.
- Requires the ability to read and follow written procedures and basic interpretation of blueprints.
- Requires interpretation of basic blueprints and use of precision measuring instruments.
- Requires 3-6 months of general mechanical assembly experience.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202