Education Requirements: High School Diploma
- Responsible for accounts payable process.
- Responsible for accounts receivable process.
- Assist with month-end close responsibilities.
- Collaborate with other team members to support overall Company goals and objectives.
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Respond to inquiries from Company leaders regarding special reporting requests.
- Assist in development and implementation of accounting procedures and controls to enhance the overall control environment.
- Provide training/coaching to new and existing staff as needed.
- 4+ years of prior experience in the accounts payable and/or accounts receivable area.
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast-paced setting. Experience with Netsuite, or other similar accounting systems a plus. Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Process orientation with a focus on quality and efficiency.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in implementing accounting and business controls.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate across all levels.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202