$55,000 to $65,000 (DOE) and Package
Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Developers are responsible for overall application programming of financial data processing products.
- Writing and maintaining new and existing programs.
- Designing, coding, testing, and debugging program logic, writing program documentation using methodology and programming standards.
- Maintaining, enhancing, and troubleshooting assigned applications.
- Providing implementation and programming support to internal departments.
- Requires a Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Systems, or related degree and / or equivalent work experience.
- Development and support skill`s using C, C# and Microsoft Visual Basic .NET languages and basic relational database knowledge in Oracle and / or SQL Server are preferred.
- Proficient in PC operations with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective time management, organization, writing and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202