Education Requirements: 4 Year Degree
Fast-paced criminal defense (including white collar) firm and a state & federal national practice is seeking a Research & Writing Attorney.
- Case evaluation and preparation
- Prepare for and attend hearings/depositions
- Report on hearing, depositions, appearances
- Correspond as needed
- Perform legal research and analyze cases
- Write briefs, motions and pleadings
- Negotiate settlements
- Administrative duties as they relate to the practice of law
- 3+ years specializing in Criminal Defense Research & Writing:
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Kansas
- Strong academic credentials
- Excellent research, legal writing, and communication skills.
- Criminal defense knowledge and experience, handling cases from intake to trial
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Prepared for the unpredictability and time demands of practice; ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects at once, working both independently and on a team.
- Maintain positive relationships with colleagues, staff, clients, opposing attorneys, and court personnel. 3 writing samples requested/required
- 3 writing samples
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202