$18 - $20
Education Requirements: Some College
- Prepare bank deposits, post to accounts receivable and resolve any problems with clients in reference to payment.
- Input accounts payable invoices from vendor and outside consultants and prepare for approval by project managers.
- Process checks and prepare for mail distribution.
- Keep files and organize accounting paperwork for permanent storage.
- Utilize Asset Keeper software for depreciation.
- Process credit card statements and employee expense reports.
- File certificates of liability insurance.
- Process check requests.
- Prepare annual property tax return.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Assist in month end closing.
- Order and distribute company cell phones.
- Reconcile petty cash.
- Complete lien waivers as requested.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- 3+ years of accounts payables experience, High school diploma required, college courses in accounting preferred.
- Must have strong work ethics, be well organized and a self-starter, ability to multitask and reliable.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment with superior organizational skills and positive attitude.
- Proficient in Excel and Word, 10-key by touch.
- Ability to type 60-65 words per minute.
- Strong problem-solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202