COMMERCIAL TITLE INSURANCE EXAMINER
Classification: Administrative - ClericalReal Estate
Compensation: $40,000 to $45,000 Per Year - Could be higher depending on experience
Education: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience Summary:
The Title Examiner position will be responsible for accurate and professional title commitments and must maintain a high level of searching and examining skills for established title company in Wichita Kansas. Job Description:
- Production and closing of commercial real estate title insurance.
- Performing real estate title searches and examining title history.
- Monitors and prioritizes work tasks and assigns work product for distribution to teammates.
- Provide internal customers and teammates with timely answers to title issues impacting their particular transactions.
- Provide technical expertise to internal customers and junior staff members.
- Review surveys and perform survey readings, as well as draft responses to title objection letters using proficiency in reading and mapping all real property legal description types.
- Proactively anticipate and help resolve potential problems affecting title.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent, bachelors degree preferred.
- 2+ years commercial real estate title searching and examining experience with a title insurer is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; proficient ability to evaluate, learn title production systems and technology resources.
- Ability to meet deadlines, exhibit confidence in working under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office. Expertise using at least one major title insurers title production platform.
To Apply: Complete the form below and upload your most current resume.
How To Apply:
Please apply online
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202