HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Web ID: TSG6321
Classification: Human ResourcesManagement
City: Ponca CityStillwaterTulsa
Compensation: $85,000 to $90,000 Depends on Experience +10% bonus
Education: Bachelors Degree
Growing manufacturer in the Ponca City/Stillwell area in Oklahoma is seeking and individual responsible for all activities and initiatives related to recruiting, on-boarding, orientation and training of the employees, labor relations, health & safety as well as performance management and and employee engagement.
- Work closely with managers and employees to provide overall HR guidance, enhance working relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Develop contracts terms and provide guidance to leaders for new hire offers, promotions and transfers.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g. coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary action, diversity & inclusion).
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provide input and identify change management strategies with leaders related to organizational issues, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Deliver training and development sessions to managers and employees on various HR topics.
- Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success, follow-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Participate in the creation, adaptation, improvement, implementation of company policies and programs and provide guidance and interpretation to team members.
- Partner with managers and employees on development opportunities and actions plan, derived from employee surveys and various sources of employees feedback.
- Provide job benchmark and compensation analysis to managers and leadership.
- Perform related administrative duties as assigned and work with our HRIS.
- Keep abreast with new labor legislations, HR trends and management practices
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 7 10 years of experience in a HR Business partner role.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, diversity & inclusion and talent & performance management.
- The ability to understand site and business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to affect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
- Operates with autonomy and confidentiality.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the pulse of the employees to ensure a high level of employees engagement.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS.
How To Apply:
Please apply online
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202