Compensation: $100,000+ depending on experience
Education: Bachelors degree in business administration, accounting, or finance
Benefits: Excellent Benefits & Perks! Summary:
Real estate investment and development company seeking a Controller / CPA to manage and perform all financial activities of a multi-entity organization including planning, daily operations, financial reporting and tax compliance, as well as risk management. Compensation $100,000+ depending on experience. Company offers great benefits and perks. Job Description:
- Prepares all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, reports to investors (cash flow statements), and reports for government regulatory agencies; on monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- Oversees accounting and payroll functions; directly performs tasks as needed.
- Prepares work papers for income tax returns for multiple company entities, LLCs, including S-corporation, partnership and foundation returns; manages third-party filings.
- Prepares annual reports and reconciliations for rental properties and owners associations.
- Monitors property tax valuations, special assessments and escrow accounts.
- Compiles and reviews reports to analyze projections of sales and profit against actual figures, budgeted expenses against final totals.
- Supervises accounting staff position.
- Analyzes and structures transactions for optimal results.
- Supervises investment of funds; manages banking and investor relations.
- Participates in organizational strategic planning.
- Manages insurance renewals for property, health, vehicle, life, etc.
- Oversees payroll and employee benefits administration.
- 5+ years of experience in financial management with increasing responsibilities.
- Public accounting experience and CPA designation preferred.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, accounting, or finance, required; masters degree preferred.
- Knowledge of database and accounting computer application systems to supply the most accurate financial information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
To Apply: Complete the form below and upload your most current resume.
How To Apply:
Please apply online
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202