C.E. Machine is currently hiring for 2nd Shift Weekend CNC Mill Operator position. We are looking for applicants with superior work ethic, a positive attitude, and strong technical aptitude who wants to be part of our dynamic team. Previous experience is preferred but consideration will be given to all applicants with superior work ethic and a positive attitude. POSITION SUMMARY
Responsible for producing machined parts by programming, setting up and operating CNC Mill to fabricate aircraft parts and components while maintaining quality and safety standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Set up, adjust, and operate basic machine tools and/or advanced variation tools to ensure precision machining operations.
- Apply knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties and layout and machining procedures to produce quality precision parts.
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and engineering information to produce parts, determine dimensions and tolerances as needed.
- Oversee machine operation and make necessary adjustments to produce product.
- Monitor and verify parts to ensure conformance to engineer drawings and quality standards.
- Ensure that standard procedures are followed in all aspects of work including tool setup and operation, process verification, product inspection, documentation, and material handling.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1 to 2 years of experience with 4 and 5 axis Horizontal Machining Centers.
- Ability to professionally communicate and work well with others.
- Requires high attention to detail and the ability to focus on safety, quality and productivity.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, customer specifications and instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced & dynamic work environment.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen to be eligible for employment.
C.E. Machine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.APPLY now
How to Apply:
C.E. Machine Co., Inc.