For over 40 years, C.E. Machine has been the leading provider of superior engineering, machining, and assembly services. We are proud to offer innovative solutions for the aerospace, commercial, military, domestic, and global markets. Our professionals provide highly specialized services that exceed customer expectations for every part of the process.
C.E. Machine is currently hiring for a CNC Tooling Manager position. We are looking for someone with superior work ethic, positive attitude, and strong technical aptitude who wants to be part of a dynamic team. POSITION SUMMARY
Responsible for organizing, purchasing, and maintaining tooling used for CNC precision machining. General duties include: issuing tools, tool holders, and supplies; coordinating the issuance of inspection equipment; as well as assuring effective organization, storage, and inventory of all CNC tooling materials.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assemble CNC tooling for production as detailed on technical drawings and setup sheets.
- Analyze blueprints to assist in determining tools, fixtures, and equipment needed for manufacture and plan sequence of operations for fabrication and assembly of products.
- Issue hand tools, machine tools, supplies and equipment to employees and maintain records of tools and equipment issued and returned.
- Maintain tool functionality, calibration specifications, and safe condition by performing frequent inspections of tools and equipment for wear, defects, or damage.
- Monitor tooling usage and suggest cost effective alternatives.
- Provide hands-on shop support for setups to guarantee program efficiency including tooling and fixture development.
- Monitor consumption of supplies, tools, loss of tools, and tool repair costs.
- Maintain minimum quantities of commonly used tools and equipment. Requisition stock of shop supplies and management of Automatic Tool Cabinet inventory.
- Assist in the inspection of new employee personal tool boxes; update proper tool control processes and procedures to new and current employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Advanced knowledge of tools, tooling equipment, and supplies in a machining environment.
- Ability to read technical drawings, set up documents, gauges, dial calipers, micrometers, and other shop tools.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and prioritize accordingly.
- Demonstrate excellence in organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work with a high level of personal accountability and attention to detail.
- Ability to professionally communicate and work well with others.
- Ability to work in a fast paced & dynamic work environment.
C.E. Machine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test to be eligible for hire.APPLY now
How to Apply:
C.E. Machine Co., Inc.