C.E. Machine is currently hiring for Deburr Technician positions. We are looking for applicants with superior work ethic, a positive attitude, and strong technical aptitude who wants to be part of our dynamic team. POSITION SUMMARY
Responsible for operating a variety of power & hand tools in addition to standard deburr equipment to remove burrs, nicks, scratches, rough and sharp edges from sheet metal parts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operate and maintain various equipment to cut, clean, and deburr material.
- Utilize various gauges to verify and visually check parts for compliance to quality and workmanship standards.
- Ensure that standard procedures are followed in all aspects of work including tool setup and operation, process verification, product inspection, documentation, and material handling.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1 2 years of experience preferred in Aerospace or manufacturing industries.
- Ability to professionally communicate and work well with others.
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to focus on safety, quality and productivity.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, customer specifications and instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced & dynamic work environment.
- Previous experience is preferred but consideration will be given to all applicants with superior work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Applicant must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen to be eligible for employment.
How to Apply:
C.E. Machine Co., Inc.