For over 40 years, C.E. Machine has been the leading provider of superior engineering, machining, and assembly services. We are proud to offer innovative solutions for the aerospace, commercial, military, domestic, and global markets. Our professionals provide highly specialized services that exceed customer expectations for every part of the process.
C.E. Machine currently has open positions available for CNC Machinist. These openings are for multiple shifts including 2nd shift weekdays and 1st and 2nd shift weekends. Previous experience is preferred but consideration will be given to all applicants with superior work ethic and a positive attitude. POSITION SUMMARY
Responsible for producing machined parts by programming, setting up and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine while maintaining quality and safety standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Set up, adjust, and operate basic machine tools and/or advanced variation tools to ensure precision machining operations.
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and engineering information to produce parts, determine dimensions and tolerances as needed.
- Oversee machine operation and make necessary adjustments to produce product.
- Monitor and verify parts to ensure conformance to engineer drawings and quality standards.
- Ensure that standard procedures are followed in all aspects of work including tool setup and operation, process verification, product inspection, documentation, and material handling.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1 to 2 years of experience running 3, 4, and 5 axis numerical control machines, preferred.
- Ability to professionally communicate and work well with others.Requires high attention to detail and the ability to focus on safety, quality and productivity.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, customer specifications and instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced & dynamic work environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen to be eligible for employment.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen to be eligible for employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.APPLY now
How to Apply:
C.E. Machine Co., Inc.