For over 40 years, C.E. Machine has been the leading provider of superior engineering, machining, and assembly services. We are proud to offer innovative solutions for the aerospace, commercial, military, domestic, and global markets. Our professionals provide highly specialized services that exceed customer expectations for every part of the process.
C.E. Machine is currently hiring for an Estimating/Engineering Coordinator position. We are looking for someone with superior work ethic, positive attitude, and strong technical aptitude who wants to be part of a dynamic team. POSITION SUMMARY
Responsible for analyzing and providing engineering detail for estimating process.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prepare estimate packet by confirming all engineering detail and related documents are complete.
- Create a full manufacturing plan for each part in production and outline operations.
- Draft and model customer products utilizing Catia engineering software.
- Analyze drawings to verify material and processes are in accordance to part specifications.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Working knowledge of Catia, required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to read and interpret aerospace engineering drawings, customer specifications and instructions.
- Strong time management skills and a commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure, handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, initiative, and good judgement in dealing with incoming projects as well as adapting to changing product parameters and customer requirements.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen to be eligible for employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.APPLY now
How to Apply:
C.E. Machine Co., Inc.