For over 40 years, C.E. Machine has been the leading provider of superior engineering, machining, and assembly services. We are proud to offer innovative solutions for the aerospace, commercial, military, domestic, and global markets. Our professionals provide highly specialized services that exceed customer expectations for every part of the process.
C.E. Machine is currently hiring for an Estimator position. We are looking for someone with superior work ethic, positive attitude, and strong technical aptitude who wants to be part of a dynamic team. POSITION SUMMARY
Responsible for computing job cost of product manufacturing by identifying labor, material, and time requirements by reviewing proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop cost estimates based on a manufacturing plan that will produce product in the most economical manner including material requirements, labor, and job routing.
- Analyze design process and quality requirements to accurately determine manufacturing methods.
- Create Bill of Material (BOM) listing.
- Interface with Suppliers/Purchasing for all outsourced pricing.
- Maintain quote files.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years recent cost estimating experience with a strong machining background preferably in aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to operate computer and have in depth knowledge of capabilities/limitations of aerospace environment and CNC machining equipment.
- Must be able to interpret engineering/tool designs and understand the use/application of learning curves to obtain labor hours for quantity quoted.
- Ability to read and interpret aerospace engineering drawings, customer specifications and instructions.
- Strong time management skills and a commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure, handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, initiative, and good judgement in dealing with incoming projects as well as adapting to changing product parameters and customer requirements.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen to be eligible for employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.APPLY now
How to Apply:
C.E. Machine Co., Inc.