C.E. Machine is in search of a Production Supervisor for both 1st and 2nd shifts to help facilitate current and future growth and be a vital part of the organizations continuous improvement plan. This position will report directly to the General Manager and will have direct supervision of production employees in a 100,000 square foot facility with over 30 CNC Machines.
As a leading provider of superior engineering, machining and assembly services C.E. Machine is proud to offer innovative solutions for the entire aerospace market both domestic and globally. Our team provides highly specialized services that exceed customer expectations for every part of the process. POSITION SUMMARY
Responsible for overseeing and directing the work of employees. Accountable for delivering on both quality and operational goals at the manufacturing level; while keeping alignment with the overall company objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Partner with General Manager to plan and execute production schedule to ensure on time delivery.
- Oversee, coach, and develop employees by training on work methods and best practices.
- Promote company goals and lead employees to achieve personal and company performance goals.
- Train new operators on existing operations and communicate performance expectations.
- Ensure production work tasks are being completed according to customer specification.
- Provide coaching and counseling for employee issues and concerns including interpretation of company policies and procedures.
- Interface with Quality, Warehouse, Purchasing, and other functional areas as needed.
- Generate innovative and practical solutions to production issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of five years of experience in manufacturing leadership.
- BS Degree in Engineering, Operations Management or related field of study or equivalent experience; preferred.
- Previous Continuous Improvement/Lean Manufacturing experience is highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team toward their objectives strong interpersonal skills and communications skills are required.
- Must be schedule driven coupled with being a self-starter in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong time management skills and a commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure, handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen to be eligible for employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.APPLY now
How to Apply:
C.E. Machine Co., Inc.