For over 40 years, C.E. Machine has been the leading provider of superior engineering, machining, and assembly services. We are proud to offer innovative solutions for the aerospace, commercial, military, domestic, and global markets. Our professionals provide highly specialized services that exceed customer expectations for every part of the process.
C.E. Machine is currently hiring for a Quality Inspector position. We are looking for someone with superior work ethic, positive attitude, and strong technical aptitude who wants to be part of a dynamic team. POSITION SUMMARY
Responsible for performing routine inspections, FAI, final inspection to assure that product meets company standard, customer specifications, and any applicable regulatory standards. Maintains complete and accurate records of inspection results.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform quality inspection checks on material, in process parts and final machined product.
- Perform First Article Inspection in the prescribed amount of time.
- Program and operate CMMs and interpret results (Calypso/Zeiss).
- Maintain and generate all required quality documentation including inspection and discrepancy reports.
- Communicate effectively with machinist, operators, and management to maintain acceptable quality.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years of previous aerospace inspection experience, required.
- Knowledge of AS9102 First Article Inspections Requirements.
- Previous experience using measuring equipment including micrometers, gauge controls, calipers, indicators, etc.
- CMM experience, preferred
- Ability to read and interpret aerospace engineering drawings, customer specifications and instructions.
- Ability to professionally communicate and work well with others.
- Proficient computer skills, required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment while maintaining attention to detail.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen to be eligible for employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.APPLY now
How to Apply:
C.E. Machine Co., Inc.