Position: Controls Test Technician
Location: Lynchburg, VA
Job Id: 183
# of Openings: 1
Delta Star, Inc., a leading transformer manufacturing company is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Controls Test Technician.
The job duties will include performing daily controls testing of medium power transformers and mobile substations in high voltage laboratory and production floor.
- Responsibilities include testing of controls, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving issues in the controls circuits.
- In depth knowledge of print readings and relay logic circuits.
- Able to read design prints and verify all circuits are wired per the drawing and all equipment functions as designed.
- Communication with wireman and design engineering on a daily basis to coordinate between design and function.
- Associates degree in Electrical Technology or 4 years equivalent experience.
- Excellent analytical skills, computer literate, and have the ability to learn software programs necessary for the position.
Benefits: We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, life & disability insurance, matching 401(k), FSA, ESOP, and education tuition assistance.
Apply for this Position
How To Apply:
The secret to Delta Star's success comes from our valued employees. Each associate of Delta Star helps lead our success in the electrical industry by committing to quality and customer satisfaction. See why Delta Star has been the choice for power companies around the world for over 100 years. Come explore a Company whose commitment to quality, integrity, and customer satisfaction truly sets it apart. We're looking for talented people like you join our team.
Please apply on-line.
Delta Star Inc.