Position: Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Lynchburg, VA
Job Id: 195
# of Openings: 1
Delta Star, Inc., a leading transformer manufacturing company has an immediate opening for Mechanical Design Engineer at our Lynchburg, VA facility.
Job Description (Summary):
Candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports. Responsible for design and engineering the mechanical components of Medium Power Transformers.
- Review technical specifications
- Design and engineer the mechanical components of Medium Power Transformers
- Define, prepare and support procurement of mechanical transformer components
- Prepare customer and manufacturing documentation associated with mechanical transformer components
- Coordinate with Controls Engineer and Electrical Engineers that the mechanical components form a complete and functional assembly and interface with the transformer
- Support internal and external customers on mechanical subjects
Benefits: We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, life, AD&D & disability insurance, matching 401(k), ESOP, FSA, and education tuition assistance.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering with (2) years of experience in industrial equipment design or A.S. in Mechanical Engineering with (8) years of experience in power transformer design.
- Computer aided design software (AutoCAD/3D Inventor), analytical or scientific software, simulation software, Dynamics AX system ERP, Office software.
Apply for this Position
How To Apply:
The secret to Delta Star's success comes from our valued employees. Each associate of Delta Star helps lead our success in the electrical industry by committing to quality and customer satisfaction. See why Delta Star has been the choice for power companies around the world for over 100 years. Come explore a Company whose commitment to quality, integrity, and customer satisfaction truly sets it apart. We're looking for talented people like you join our team.
Please apply on-line.
Delta Star Inc.