Delta Star, Inc. is a manufacturer of power transformers and sole manufacturer of mobile transformers and mobile substations in the United States. The Delta Star Inc. San Carlos, CA plant has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Designer.
- Applies the Autodesk Inventor 3D CAD system to create mechanical layouts and drawings.
- Develops detailed fabrication and assembly drawings and performs tolerances analysis.
- Design, develop and deploy automated engineering CAD solutions using Autodesk Inventor ETO.
- Must have proven experience in 3D CAD solid modeling/drafting (Autodesk Inventor is preferred but not required)
- Must have good time management skills and can meet project deadlines
- Must be able to work well with others as a team
Benefits: Full benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, 401k with no company match, IBEW Pension, Life, AD&D, optional Voluntary Life, Vacation, Floating Holiday and Sick Leave.
How To Apply:
The secret to Delta Star's success comes from our valued employees. Each associate of Delta Star helps lead our success in the electrical industry by committing to quality and customer satisfaction. See why Delta Star has been the choice for power companies around the world for over 100 years. Come explore a Company whose commitment to quality, integrity, and customer satisfaction truly sets it apart. We're looking for talented people like you join our team.
Please apply on-line.
Delta Star Inc.