We are looking for a Valve Product Specialist to join our inside sales team. This position can be based in our offices in Pewaukee, WI; Westmont, IL; Houston, TX; or Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Interfaces with customers regarding technical aspects of the organization`s products or services. Provides problem resolution and troubleshooting to customers over the telephone. Assists with product updates. Relays customer feedback regarding products to appropriate individuals in sales, quality assurance, and product management. Determines best method to resolve problems ensuring customer satisfaction and adherence to the organization`s policies. Provides guidance, training, and instruction to non-technical representatives. Possesses a thorough technical knowledge of assigned products. Associate`s degree in related technical field preferred and two years experience.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to combine technical knowledge with sales skills to provide advice and support on a specific range of products.
- Open communication with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments (CSRs, Engineering, Innovation, Purchasing, Production, Quality, etc.)
- Provide training and produce supporting material for members of the sales team.
- Assist customers and sales team by phone, email or web with application inquiries and optimum product selection.
- Participate in the review and assist in the development of instruction manuals.
- Share best practices and expand the technical base of the Sales Team.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Employment at DVCC, Inc. is contingent upon the candidate`s ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check, drug screening and physical capabilities test if applicable. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status and any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office to include Access and Excel, Google Drive and use of internally developed software tools
- Experience troubleshooting products over the phone with customers
- Industrial and/or Sanitary Valve knowledge
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
Associates or better.
5 years: Product Support Role
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.