Dixon Bayco is a manufacturer of liquid level controls, valves and fittings for the petroleum and chemical industry. We are looking for an Industrial Product Marketing Specialist to join our team in Cincinnati, OH. This position will help us maintain and update our products with our corporate advertising department. You will be making additions, edits and credits to our web site, work on advertising campaigns and coordinate needs between our Bayco Sales team and Dixon outside sales-force. Associate`s Degree and 1-3 years experience in a sales or marketing role desired; Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Maintain price sheets, master and by product line
- Advertising - Campaigns and coordination, work with corporate marketing.
- Literature - Fill Literature requests & distribution
- Marketing Checklists.
- Website -Additions, edits, and correction,
- Smart Sheet updates
- Future website and literature updates, technical manuals
- Coordination, Sales & customer training presentations -Written,Video & PowerPoint.
- Market research-Determine market size and competitor offering. Identify gaps in our product lines. Identify new markets & opportunities, maintain competition literature, and product information.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Employment at DVCC, Inc. is contingent upon the candidate`s ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check, drug screening and physical capabilities test if applicable. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status and any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
- Strong communication skillswritten and verbal
- Be able to work with sales & division management to determine market position of product and develop marketing and ad programs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to understand product line
- Must be able to handle complex pricing spreadsheets
- Analyze pricing and margins
- Professional, friendly demeanor, positive attitude
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize various projects
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Associates or better.
Bachelors or better.
1-3 years: Customer service or marketing role
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.