We are looking for an Information Systems Generalist in Quarryville, PA.
The Information Systems Generalist provides technical support to users. Responsibilities include installing and maintaining the organizations computer hardware, software, and network infrastructure. Will also be responsible for setting up user accounts and profiles; troubleshooting problems that arise and resolving issues in a minimally disruptive manner; and assisting with training end users. Bachelor`s degree and minimum of two year`s IT experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Possess .NET, C#, SQL and Crystal Reports skills to support local applications and business system integrations
- Microsoft Active Directory fundamentals
- 2 years experience in a manufacturing setting
- Project management experience required
- Bachelors degree also required
- Supports Mitel phone system for adds, moves, and changes; coordinates with vendor for maintenance
- Supports Document management systems (Smart Search)
- Implement and upgrade equipment in coordination with DVCC (desktops, printers, laptops, etc.)
- I.T. Help desk support
- Recommends improvements in programs and procedures to simplify or maximize efficiency of operations. (Kronos time and attendance; Odyssey ERP)
- Directs training and trains end users to operate systems and equipment
- Gathers and analyzes data for new information systems or modifications to existing systems; prepares flowcharts and related documentation, develops programs, selects equipment to process data and tests operation of completed programs adhering to the standards established by DVCC
- Analyzes requirements and plans and develops new, complex information systems affecting major aspects of company operations
- Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better.
2 years: IT in a manufacturing setting
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.