Dixon Quick Coupling is looking for an Assembler to join our team in Dallas, NC. In this role you will assemble Dixon Quick Coupling parts according to procedure and quality standard, meet the required pieces per hour, interact and work within a team to improve throughput process, train others, maintain safe working habits and a clean work area. Other duties as needed.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Be able to communicate with employees on the manufacturing floor.
- Flexibility and dexterity with fingers and hands for manipulation of parts and components.
- Must be able to operate hand tools and machining equipment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to use basic mathematics specifically addition and subtraction.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to lift and maneuver various components consistently over the course of a shift.
- Ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.