Yardley Products is looking for a CNC Machinist to join it`s manufacturing team in Yardley, PA. Previous CNC experience (machine operator) is required.
This is a great opportunity to join a global manufacturer committed to employee training and development.
About the job:
As a CNC Machinist, you will set up and operate computer numerical controlled (CNC) mills and lathes to produce precision metal components, inspects products to drawing specifications, recognizes machining issues and are able to make mechanical or offsetting adjustments as needed.
What your responsibilities will be
- Operates CNC Swiss lathes
- Primary focus is on production, product quality and accuracy
- Focus on production, product quality, and accuracy
- Identify machining issues and makes adjustments as needs
- Train other machinist as needed
What you need to be able to do:
- Read blue prints and mechanical drawings
- Ability to understand G and M code
- Read measuring tools such as calipers and micrometers
- Use basic shop mathematics specifically addition and subtraction
- Stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and maneuver up to 70 lbs. over the course of a shift
- Work in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to follow safety rules
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Employment at DVCC, Inc. is contingent upon the candidate`s ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check, drug screening, and physical capabilities test.
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status and any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
CNC Lathe Oper
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.