We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team in Chestertown on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
The Data Analyst will gather and interpret data, design reports and present information to guide informed business decisions. Will utilize various reporting tools and work with key stakeholders to help define project scope, identify data sources, and determine best methods to deliver results. Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Business or Economics or related technical field required; 2-4 years experience in a Data or Business Analytics role preferred.
Provide data analysis to support business decisions
- Utilize reporting tools such as Access, Excel, Tableau, SQL Queries, Cognos, Business Intelligence
- Gather data, analyze and determine best methods for reporting and presenting information to meet business needs
- Understand customer requirements and decide how best to capture and analyze the data
- Assist in developing best practices for gathering data and designing reports
- Communicate effectively to present the information and guide business decisions
- Skilled in programs such as Excel, Access, SQL queries, Tableau
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Self motivated team player with a positive attitude, strong sense of professionalism and work ethic
- Customer service oriented with ability to support at all levels and collaborate to solve problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with manufacturing and/or distribution processes preferred
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
Bachelors or better.
2-4 years: Data or business analytics
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.