Dixon is looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join our team. This position may be based in any U.S. Dixon location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as a catalyst for a culture of continuous improvement through the use of Lean philosophies/practices and Active Process Management approaches
- Develops process improvement strategies
- Facilitates, trains, and leads strategy deployment activities
- Leads change management activities (create transition plans from current to future state and execute), and works on identifying the greatest Lean opportunities across multiple divisions and organizations
- Train cross functional, multi-site teams in Lean transformation philosophy, approach, activity and appropriate transformation tools
- Assess operational efficiency and performance
- Develop business cases and establish financial and non-financial project goals
- Help/assist in the development of building/machining layout to achieve strategic goals
- Drive SQDCP focus (safety, quality, delivery, cost, people)
- Engrain Lean principles of teamwork, methodology, business benefit, innovation and customer focus
- Subject matter expert and company leader for root cause analysis (RCA) skill sets and development of work teams in RCA
- Leads critical RCAs for the business working across functions that lead to productivity, product and process quality improvement, or performance reliability improvement
- Travel approximately 50% required
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and manage effective teams
- System and change implementation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Must be computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Project, etc.
- Require minimum of 4 years experience as quality leader or continuous improvement leader in energy or oil and gas related equipment businesses
- Prior experience in oil & gas equipment businesses related to pumping, compression, or contributions
- Bachelors or Master degree in business, engineering, or science concentration
- 5-10 years of continuous improvement experience
- Alternatively, 5 years prior quality experience in energy, upstream or midstream oil and gas equipment manufacturing, or services environment
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better.
Masters or better.
4 years: Experience as quality leader or continuous improvement leader in energy or oil and gas related equipment businesses
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.