We are looking for a Vice President and General Manager for our Sanitary Division in Pewaukee, WI. The Dixon Sanitary Division manufactures and distributes a full line of 304 and 316L stainless steel sanitary fittings, tubing, valves and pumps used in the food, dairy, beverage, cosmetic, pharmaceutical and industrial markets.
The Division Manager will be responsible for directing the overall operation of business, developing operational and strategic long-range plans, setting goals and sales forecasts, managing staffing and inventory levels, and coaching and developing the team.
- Direct the overall operation of business with responsibility for mission, vision and values
- Select, develop and coach direct reports to meet or exceed specific goals
- Build effective relationships and processes to provide seamless execution of initiatives
- Respond quickly to opportunities to exceed both internal and external customer expectations
- Establish plans for sales forecasting and marketing efforts and create development programs for sales team
- Analyze costs, activities, operations, and forecast data to measure the division`s progress toward defined goals
- Report to the President and provide updates on a regular basis
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Bachelors Degree preferred in business or technical field
- 10+ years of experience in analytical, strategic and executive level decision making
- Strong evidence of success in leadership and team building
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy
- High level of financial and business acumen with profit & loss experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use technology and analysis tools
- Demonstrated achievements in development and execution of strategic plans. Must be able to develop operational and strategic plans in conjunction with staff/leadership team in accordance with policies, goals and objectives established by DVCC.
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Bachelors or better.
Masters or better.
10 years: Analytical, strategic and executive level decision making
Knowledge of Food Processing, Pharmaceutical/ Biopharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Beverage, Dairy and Cheese industry
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.