Dixon Quick Coupling is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team in Dallas, NC! This person will conduct general building maintenance, routine systems inspection, and assembly TPM/repair support. Knowledge of general maintenance skills for maintaining a manufacturing facility and ability to assist in building fire warden & environmental programs, and other maintenance duties preferred.
- General and routine maintenance
- Coordinating vendors for repair of key building systems including electrical, plumbing, roof, HVAC, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot/repair simple and moderately complex systems in the building and Assembly Department
- Skills in general and routine maintenance
- Ability to understand and utilize TPM systems
- Ability to follow instructions and strong cognitive/troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and respond promptly to needs
- Proficiency in the utilization of common repair tools and techniques
- Able to coordinate small and medium projects
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.