We are looking for a National Marketing Director to join our leadership team in Chestertown, MD.
This role plans, develops, designs, and implements the strategic and tactical marketing plans for the U.S. in alignment with the global strategy of the organization. Directs strategic planning activities for marketing and prioritizes product opportunities to maximize sales and profits. Directs, monitors, and evaluates research projects, programs, and expenditures. Bachelor`s degree and industry experience required.
- Information collection and evaluation (intelligence) on each market segment within the defined target industries.
- Provide supporting documentation for the development and evolution of Marketing Action Plans. Coordinate plans and tactics with Dixon divisions and sales personnel.
- Create metrics for Dixon penetration of end-user customers within each target market segment. Update trends and methodology as necessary.
- Develop distributor market classification plan for all sales channels. Track sales and trends through these defined sales channels.
- Assist with identifying gaps and defining transfer products, modules, and/or systems that can differentiate Dixon from global competitors.
- Work with Dixon advertising personnel to create literature, ad campaigns, and promotional materials.
- Earn and maintain robust relationships with Dixon sales and marketing personnel within North America.
5 years of experience in industrial markets with the understanding of fluid transfer and/or fluid power applications
Have experience and willingness to lead business development, including market research, product management, and the execution of market strategies
Capable of guiding promotional campaigns to penetrate target markets and communicate with end user audiences
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field.
3 years: Leadership
5 years: Sales and marketing
5 years: Industrial markets / Fluid & material transfer
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.