The Design Engineer will be the lead engineer for the Eagle product line. The Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that product meets industry specifications as well as work on new product development and engineered specials. The Engineer will work with manufacturing and quality where needed to resolve design or quality issues. The Design Engineer will create accurate production drawings using SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
- Work on new product development teams
- Create design layouts and detail drawings using AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Create test plans and supervise the execution of product verification tests
- Maintain knowledge and a library of industry relevant specifications
- Size valve actuators and engineer product modifications.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications)
- Strong sense of professionalism, customer service skills and a self-starter work ethic
- Knowledge of the valve and/or oil & gas industries
Solidworks or 3D Model
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better.
Experience designing valves, especially to API standards
Experience with ASME drafting standards
3-5 years: Working as a Design Engineer
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.