Dixon Bayco is looking for a Sales Manager to join our team in Cincinnati, OH.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for growing sales and customer relationships for the division in the U.S. Responsible for managing, coaching and developing the sales team with 4-5 direct reports. Will also develop sales and marketing strategies and programs, analyze performance against plans and quotas to measure effectiveness, manage key national accounts, and promote our broad product offering, providing market-based solutions to our customers. Will work closely with the sales team to increase sales programs for the division by keeping customers informed and trained on available services, prices and new products. The Sales Manager will travel with sales team, regularly visit distributors, end users, and customers, and plan activities weekly/monthly based on need. Minimum of 10-15 years industrial outside sales experience with 10 plus years leading a sales team required.
- Grow and maintain customer relationships
- Create and deliver presentations for the sales team to present to our distributors and end users
- Train Sales team on new product features and benefits
- Coach sales team on effective presentation and sales skills
- Visit distributors and end users and promote target products
- Develop performance measures and track sales teams effectiveness
- Plan sales activities on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Track sales teams expenses
- Document activities in Salesforce
- Travel up to 50% of the time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to listen to and interpret customer needs and provide sales solutions
- Ability to think mechanically; mechanical aptitude, Electrical aptitude a plus.
- Ability to establish and build relationships with customers
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated
- Strong computer skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office, Salesforce or similar CRM experience a plus
Yes. Up to 50%
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better.
10 years: Outside sales management, leading a team
10-15 years: Industrial outside sales, preferably within valve/control manufacturing
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.