Dixon is looking for a Terminal Systems Specialist to join the Dixon Specialty Products team.
The focus of this new position will be to highlight the Dixon brand, increase Dixons exposure within the liquid energy terminals & transportation sector, and to promote the Dixon Loading Systems bundle of bulk terminal products with target customers.
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships with customers
- Represent, promote, and sell products tp customers using technical demonstrations and logical arguments that highlight the utility and value of our products
- Perform cost-benefit analyses for customers to solve their operational problems
- Understand customer project plans and specifications, then generate competitive quotes that motivate customers to place orders
- Analyze territorial market demand, track sales, and provide periodic status reports
- Collaborate with manufacturing and engineering to identify new product opportunities and existing product enhancements, and to share feedback and product performance data from customers
- Travel >50%
- Technical expertise with bulk terminal loading and safety systems, truck, rail and/or marine loading and conveyance equipment, overfill protection, grounding systems, loading controllers, and terminal automation systems
- Must be an articulate communicator who can listen actively, think critically, and solve problems
The Dixon Group is committed to protecting the privacy rights of its employees and job applicants to the fullest extent required by applicable law. To that end, personal information will be collected solely for those legitimate business purposes recognized by law, and then maintained in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to document retention requirements. The Dixon Group does not sell personal information to third parties, and does not share such personal information with third parties except when authorized by law to do so (e.g., in response to a lawful subpoena; mandatory tax reporting; etc.)
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better.
High School or better.
3-5 years: 3-5 years of experience working in or the bulk liquid energy terminals & transportation, chemical manufacturing, or petroleum refining industries.
5 years: Experience in technical sales, marketing or customer service supporting energy-related products or services.
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
The Dixon Group
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.