Davis-Moore is seeking a COLLISION/BODY REPAIR TECHNICIAN for our COLLISION CENTER store in Wichita, KS. This position is responsible for repairing damaged body parts of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications and time standards.
General Qualifications for Davis-Moore Team Members
- Uphold strict moral and ethical standards;
- Show strong initiative and motivation towards your position and a willingness to succeed;
- Embrace change(s) as they occur and keep an open-mind;
- Promote safety in every aspect of the job and act responsibly;
- Seek to deliver and perform at the highest quality standards and exceed expectations;
- Be team orientated and willing to seek and share information with others;
- Communicate clearly and often in a direct, open and respectful manner;
- Ask questions and obtain advice if needed and finally;
- Continually challenge yourself and others for self-improvement. Don`t settle for anything less than your best each and every day.
How To Apply:
Click Here to Apply
Feel free to use our online application. Job applications may also be obtained at our corporate office located at 6205 E. Kellogg (Inside our Dodge facility) in Wichita, KS. Or, for additional convenience, you can fill out an application out West at our Davis-Moore Chevrolet facility at 8200 W. Kellogg in Wichita, KS.
Resumes may be mailed to
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 780047
Wichita, KS 67278-0047
Our phone number is 316-618-2000 and our fax is 316-618-2244.
Davis-Moore Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer