JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree in industrial maintenance or technical school certificate preferred; previous first aid and safety coursework desired.
Experience: Minimum of 4 years machine maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Advanced knowledge of common industrial equipment, pneumatics, hydraulics, and mechanical systems.
- Advanced mechanical aptitude and advanced knowledge of electrical systems, drives, and PLCs.
- Ability to use diagnostics tools and precision measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers, and multi-meters.
- Proficient in computer skills and knowledge of MicroSoft Office programs.
- Previous training on Lock Out / Tag Out procedures and protocols.
- Flexibility to work different shifts and/or overtime as necessary.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented work environment and with cross-functional teams.
- Must be self-motivated, safety and quality conscious, and possess ability to work efficiently with minimal direction.
Licenses/Certifications: Must maintain a current forklift certification.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: _0__
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: _0__
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
_X_ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
___ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
_X_ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer