Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent required; Trade school maintenance certificate preferred.
Experience: 3-5 years of previous mechanical and maintenance experience required, with a strong emphasis in electrical systems, plumbing systems and HVAC equipment.
- Ability to assess customer satisfaction with responsiveness, quality of repairs and customer communications while ensuring prompt, positive action in order to maintain a high level of customer service.
- Possess a good work attitude and a willingness to carry out instructions and duties as assigned, while working with all Envision employees as a team.
- Ability to gather and analyze information skillfully, utilizing root cause analysis in order to troubleshoot and make necessary repairs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be dependable and flexible with schedule with ability to work different shifts and overtime if needed.
- Concern for own safety performance and in maintaining a safe work environment for others.
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to, and respect for, working with a diverse population.
- Current drivers license and driving record in good standing required.
- Must maintain a current forklift certification.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: __0__
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: __0__
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
___ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
_X_ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
_X_ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
_X_ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer