- Bachelor degree in education, business or related public administration required.
- Masters in Public Administration, or related field preferred.
- Five plus years of workforce development experience including administration of training programs and supervisory experience in workforce development
- Five years experience with not for profit entities
- Proven experience in working with remote teams with like and disparate functions and tasks within unique and diverse geographies.
- Strong marketing, public relations and resource development experience with proven ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong critical thinking and organizational skills with the ability to bring together collaborative groups.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to coach and develop high performance teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive project management skills with an ability to prioritize objectives to meet critical timelines
- Team player who leads by example, motivates others to work collaboratively and is accountable for their actions
- Strong in attention to detail and timely delivery
- Action oriented who possesses an innovative approach to business planning and execution
- Travel required (up to 30%)
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: _1___
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: __1_
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
_X_ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
_X _ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer