· Ensure the finished product quality according to the customer’s specifications, through the monitoring and control of the different productive process stages.
2. GENERAL FUNCTIONS*:
· Define, support and follow-up, with production, the indirect hand labor work in quality tasks, regardless its functional dependence.
· Analyze quality data (ex. scrap, re-work, product and process capacities, etc.) and create the necessary synergies to work in the results continuous improvement.
· Communicate in the Plant Quality Meetings the problems that came up from the productive processes and propose action plans to fix them.
· Verify the effectiveness of the actions defined to solve the quality problems.
· Supervise the work of the Inspectors in charge of finished goods final audit and the tracking and management of their results.
· Analyze the necessities of the measurement according to the productive process needs.
· Keep and manage the metrology and calibration systems.
· Look for the effective use of the quality system program modules.
· Take part in the preparation of the clients’ visits according to the guidelines settled by the Customer Support Engineer.
· Coordinate the Plant Quality and Environmental System, not only maintaining the quality system in its competence areas, but also training and auditing the staff responsible for its maintenance in each of the business areas.
· Develop internal audits of the plant processes after presenting to the Plant Committee an annual audit plan.
· Prepare the third part audits as a representative coordinator of the Plant Quality Manager.
· Suggest improvement activities as part of the annual Plant Quality Plan based on historical process issues, trends in quality data analysis, potential problems or future needs.
· Implement the annual improvement plan activities under his responsibility.
· Take part in the project teams, giving its opinion about the quality of the process to the Launch Leader, through the established channels.
· Give support to other Quality Department services needs, in order to work in a coordinated way.
· Actively cooperate with the Department in the maintenance, promotion and improvement of Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) and Environment
(*) The described functions are only the most representative for this position; therefore they should not be understood as all the inherent functions related to this job position.
3. POSITION REQUIREMENTS (EDUCATION & LANGUAGES & EXPERTISE)
Minimum Experience Required:
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or similar
Quality and Environmental Systems
English (average proficiency)
2 years in similar position
How To Apply:
Applicants please send your cover letter and resume to:
Ficosa North America Corp