Foot Levelers is looking for multiple candidates to work full time in the production area.
Position responsibilities may include: assembling product, verifying information, processing orders in a timely fashion, and/ or operating a grinding machine. Position is also responsible for ensuring quality, housekeeping, and accurate inventory for area.
Qualified candidates will have a high school degree or equivalent, attention to detail, and good hand-eye coordination. Ability to stand for long periods of time and ability to lift up to 20 lbs. on occasion.
If you are able to work between 6 AM and 4 PM, have a strong work ethic and are looking for a great company with which to be associated,
We know benefits are important to you. They are important to us too. That’s why we take care of our employees. From company-paid insurance to an on-site gym, our benefits are some of the best around.
The following list includes some of the many features of our total package – just a few of the great reasons to consider making Foot Levelers your next step.
• Healthcare plan: there’s no money out of your paychecks for your insurance, it’s 100 percent company paid! We also offer employee paid plans, including medical plans for family members, comprehensive dental, disability and life insurance coverage.
• 401(k) Savings Plan: helps you save money for your future.
• Profit Sharing: company helps you save money for your future based on the profit of
• Incentive Bonuses: from productivity or attendance bonuses to free lunches to celebrate a new record set, we reward the entire company for a job well done.
• On-Site Gym & FREE Personal Trainer: helps you feel great about yourself. Enjoy working with the trainer twice a week or use the gym any day!
• Flexible Schedules: allow you to work the hours that fit into your lifestyle.
• Employee Discounts: allow you and your family to experience any of our products.
• Holiday Gift: annual gift to help out during the holiday season.
• Fun: theme parties and company dress up days. In order to promote a healthy work environment and to reduce company and employee health care insurance costs for the benefit of all concerned, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using nicotine products or who has done so in the 90 days prior to applying for employment.
In order to promote a safe and healthy work environment, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using any form of illegal drug.
Pre-employment drug and nicotine screening is a condition of the offer of employment.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), the Company will not discriminate in hiring against an applicant with a disability if they are otherwise qualified to do the essential functions of the job applied for with or without accommodations, nor will we terminate any employee due to a disability as long as the individual can perform the essential functions of the job either with or without reasonable accommodations.