See all jobs in roanoke VA
Job Location: Roanoke, Virginia
Business Process Analyst
Responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to Foot Levelers’ customers. Additionally, responsible for assisting Business Process Analyst with development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, motivation, and reward/recognition programs
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide technical support to customers for our 3D foot scanners and Gait analysis mats.
• Perform remote software installations and provide customer support for various customer applications and systems.
• Perform local installation of customer software.
• Provide support for special installations of customer software.
• Serve as part of the quality assurance tester for customer facing software releases to identify and report bugs.
• Provide coaching, counseling and training to all Customer Service Representatives to ensure accurate and consistent handling of customer inquiries and complaints.
• Take lead on escalated technical related service calls.
• Research customer status using NetSuite.
• Order necessary replacement parts for system hardware using NetSuite.
• Perform end of the day processing.
• Provide feedback to appropriate management personnel regarding performance standards.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Knowledge of hardware and software installation, testing, and operation.
• Knowledge of various software products and communication utilities, including the capability and capacity of each.
• Knowledge of the principles of data communications and telecommunications.
• Knowledge of micro/mini/mainframe computer operating systems.
• Working knowledge of NetSuite, Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of local area network concepts and fundamentals.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Ability to adapt to changing work needs and demands.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Display a strong aptitude and desire to continue growth commensurate with the needs of the company.
• Commitment to tact, diplomacy and teamwork philosophy.
• High degree of self-motivation and self-discipline with a focus on achieving results.
• Ability to accomplish tasks, goals, and objectives with little direct supervision.
• Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations.
• Excellent problem-solving skills. (Interpret and apply basic guidelines, analyze alternatives, and implement solutions)
• Demonstrates a passion for customers, chiropractic care, and FLI products.
• One to three years previous work experience in a similar position, required.
• Knowledge of MIS Department Standard Operating Procedures.
• Knowledge of company culture and personnel policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of FLI products, specifically the Associate Scanner and its software.
• High School diploma or GED, required
• Associate’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, preferred.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk and hear.
• The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
We know benefits are important to you. They are important to us too. That’s why we take care of our employees. From company-paid insurance to an on-site gym, our benefits are some of the best around.
The following list includes some of the many features of our total package – just a few of the great reasons to consider making Foot Levelers your next step.
• Healthcare plan: there’s no money out of your paychecks for your insurance, it’s 100 percent company paid! We also offer employee paid plans, including medical plans for family members, comprehensive dental, disability and life insurance coverage.
• 401(k) Savings Plan: helps you save money for your future.
• Profit Sharing: company helps you save money for your future based on the profit of
• Incentive Bonuses: from productivity or attendance bonuses to free lunches to celebrate a new record set, we reward the entire company for a job well done.
• On-Site Gym & FREE Personal Trainer: helps you feel great about yourself. Enjoy working with the trainer twice a week or use the gym any day!
• Flexible Schedules: allow you to work the hours that fit into your lifestyle.
• Employee Discounts: allow you and your family to experience any of our products.
• Holiday Gift: annual gift to help out during the holiday season.
• Fun: theme parties and company dress up days. In order to promote a healthy work environment and to reduce company and employee health care insurance costs for the benefit of all concerned, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using nicotine products or who has done so in the 90 days prior to applying for employment.
In order to promote a safe and healthy work environment, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using any form of illegal drug.
Pre-employment drug and nicotine screening is a condition of the offer of employment.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), the Company will not discriminate in hiring against an applicant with a disability if they are otherwise qualified to do the essential functions of the job applied for with or without accommodations, nor will we terminate any employee due to a disability as long as the individual can perform the essential functions of the job either with or without reasonable accommodations.