Mortgage Loan Officer
We are looking for a full-time Mortgage Loan Officer to join the Fox family at our Black Creek branch!
Responsibilities of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Professionally assisting members with their consumer and mortgage lending needs and matching those needs to the right product.
- Analyzing and evaluating loan requests and making decisions based on lending policy.
- Cross selling credit union products and services.
- Maintaining knowledge of all mortgage and consumer products and rates, both within the credit union and the industry, current trends in mortgage and consumer lending and market factors affecting mortgage and consumer lending.
Candidates for this position must possess:
- Proven mortgage and consumer lending experience.
- Knowledge of secondary markets and experience with first and second mortgage residential real estate lending.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain a professional, courteous and friendly atmosphere for members and co-workers.
- Strong initiative, self-direction and a focus on financial relationship building.
- Minimum four years of mortgage industry experience.
- Proficient knowledge with current mortgage and consumer lending compliance and regulatory requirements.
The person hired for this position must be able to obtain and maintain registry with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry as required by the S.A.F.E. Act.
Fox Communities Credit Union is a $1.75 billion in assets community-based credit union serving over 104,000 members at 22 locations. We take pride in being a progressive, member-owned, full service financial institution dedicated to serving the community.
Fox Communities Credit Union believes our employees are our most important asset. We offer a great team environment, competitive salary and an excellent benefit package which includes, medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability insurance, 401k (Roth and Traditional), which includes company contributions including match, and paid time off! As part of our commitment to the communities we serve we also offer all employees Paid Volunteer Time Off! If you are enthusiastic about a rewarding career with a successful & growing credit union, apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities Apply Now
How To Apply:
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Fox Communities Credit Union believes our employees are our most important asset. We offer a great team environment, competitive salary and an excellent benefit package which includes, medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability insurance, 401k and paid time off! If you are enthusiastic about a rewarding career with a successful & growing credit union, please complete an online application and/or submit your resume and salary requirements to:
Fox Communities Credit Union