The Greater Green Bay Chamber has a 135-year heritage in serving businesses through economic and workforce development efforts. The Chamber has 1,200 members, representing more than 89,000 employees serving a region with a population base of 256,000+ within Northeast Wisconsin. Current is a program of the Greater Green Bay Chamber that works to attract, engage, develop and retain young talent in the greater Green Bay area. Current engages the young professional audience ages 21-40 and the young at heart through professional development events, leadership development activities and social networking opportunities. This position coordinates all aspects of the Current young professionals program in conjunction with the Chamber’s Workforce Development Department and has flexible hours to meet the needs of area young professionals.
- Serve as the manager of the Current Young Professionals program working with committees made up of area volunteers.
- Oversee program related elements including coordination, execution and communication strategy both internally and externally.
- Lead, empower and grow Current’s network of committee volunteers.
- Monitor, manage and report key metrics for the program within appropriate timeframe.
- Coordinate and attend Current Young Professionals committee meetings and events.
- Develop and execute membership recruitment and retention strategies to attract individual and employer participation.
- Monitor annual operating budget for Current Young Professionals program. Identify and manage revenue generating opportunities including event sponsorships, corporate memberships, newsletter sponsorships, raffle/silent auctions and program grants.
- Maintain membership database with regularly updated contact information.
- Develop unique opportunities and partnerships that elevate the overall program mission focusing on community presentations, pertinent programs and mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Cultivate the development of new programs and manage existing programs that fulfill Current’s mission.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree or related experience working with community coalition building, leadership and/or professional networks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, technology skills and organizational skills
- Experience in relationship building and collaborating with partners and internal customers
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office; ability to use databases
- Ability to manage projects with great attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- High level of energySummary:
How To Apply:
Please send resume to:
Greater Green Bay Chamber
300 N. Broadway, Ste. 3A
Green Bay, WI 54305
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.